Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions

Recently, I am in the phase of researching asain make up. One product that stand out to me the most is the Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions (Pink Lable). This product suppose to be providing the effects of wrinkle improvement, whitening, and UV protecting SPF 25 PA++.

Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions (wow that was a mouth full) produces a very 'natural' looking effect. It is really light weighted like a tinted moisturizer. But it conceals  pigmentation, discoloration, acne and other blemishes in my opinion. Has healing properties that soften, smoothen and refine skin. And did I mention that it has SPF 25 PA++.
When the product first pump out, the color of the of the cream varied from neutral to gray. I guess it depend on what type of skin tone you have. Once you put on the product on your face, the color is white. Let it set for a few minutes, then it will sink into your skin to match your skin tone (Dose this make sense to you? I'm sorry if it not.).

I guess that all I have to say about my research on this BB Cream other than the fact that it slowly become known around the world. It startred from Korea, then to Japan, South East Asaia, Europe, and here in the United States. Was first use by dermatologists to help laser surgery patients to protect, soothe and refine highly sensitive skin. While it also conceal pigmentation, post-laser scars, acne and other blemishes. Then the 'public' version come out and it is suitable for all skin types.

-R

**Pictures are provided by skin79usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment